The #1 Digital Marketing Agency for Real Estate Agents
We specialize in helping real estate agents build their brand online, attract more leads and sell more homes. We do this by harnessing the power of digital marketing.
Now more than ever when someone is looking for a real estate agent they search online. We give you the online visibility you need to expand your business. This includes website design, PPC advertising, social media marketing and digital marketing.
Digital Marketing Services for Real Estate Agents
Digital marketing, advertising, campaign strategy & execution to build your brand, attract new customers and drive revenue.
Real Estate Marketing Done Right
Pros in Lead Generation
We know as a real estate agency you need leads. We use advanced tools and technology to target your audience efficiently and bring you hot leads straight to your phone and inbox.
Real Estate Digital Marketing for Agents FAQ
How do I market myself as a new real estate agent?
1. As a new real estate agent you want to first work on your branding. This would include your logo, imagery, photography and website.
2. Set up your social media accounts. Start with the major ones like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn. Then you can build supplimental social profiles to boost your brand such as Tumblr.
3. Get an awesome business card created. We recommend vistaprint their cheap and of high quality plus they get the job done quickly.
4. Hire a professional phoitographer. Quality pictures make a huge difference. When working with a pro preferably with photographing homes you will have a much better chance of sellign the house quicker and for a better price.
How do real estate agents get clients?
Below are some of our top sttrategies for real estate agents to get new clients.
1. Build yourself a killer website.
2. Work on content writing and marketing. By doing so you can come up in organic Google searches
3. Start social media marketing on the top platforms. Social media marketing should be considered a long term marketing startegy as you are essentially building your brand and social proof.
4. Let your family and friends and tell them to tell their friends. This will help spread the word about your services. People like to work with people they know and get a reference from.
5. Network at open houses. Open houses are a great opportunity to network with other real estate agents and potential prospects.
How much do real estate agents spend on marketing?
According to Real Trends “In 2017, a 53% majority of real estate professionals spent less than $5,000 on their annual marketing efforts, including both online and offline avenues.”
READY TO GROW YOUR REAL ESTATE BUSINESS?
Contact us to work with a results-driven digital internet marketing agency